Simona Wolfová is an associate at FORLEX. She specialises in labour law, corporate law, mergers & acquisitions. She also provides services to French speaking clients.
In the field of labour law, Simona Wolfová specializes particularly in coverage of HR areas in the legal field, illegal employment issues and labour law due diligence. In the field of corporate law advisory Simona Wolfová specializes in corporate governance agenda and M&A.
- Corporate law
- Labour Law
- Real Estate
- Contract law
PROFILE TRANSACTIONS AND ADVISORY PROJECTS
- Complex labour law advisory to countless employers
- Legal due diligence of number of companies
- Leading of workshops, seminars and presentations on labour law issues
- Advising in the area of commercial law and corporate issues (e.g. complex legal services to general meetings of companies, establishment of companies, adjustment of founding documents)
- Participation on national and international M&A transactions