we are adressing you with an overview of the biggest changes that the new Building Act will bring. In a short summary you will learn in particular about:
• The new system of building authorities;
• The split effectiveness of the new Building Act;
• Basic changes in the field of the town and country planning;
• Elimination of double-tracked decision-making of building authorities;
• New rules for building permits, black buildings or binding assessments.
At the end of the summary, we would also like to add a short invitation to a seminar on the new Building Act, organised by our law firm.
In case of any questions about the above, we of course remain available to you.
Full text here.