Eva Ostruszka Klusová is a senior associate at FORLEX. She specialises in labour law, healthcare and pharmaceutical law. In the long term she deals with commercial and corporate law. She also provides services to French speaking clients.
In the field of labour law, Eva Ostruszka Klusová specializes particularly in occupational health services, protection of employees in case of employer’s insolvency, illegal employment issues and labour due diligence. In the field of health law, she has experience particularly with medical devices regulation, reimbursement of health services, transfer of businesses and companies operating in the field of health law and pharmacy or negotiating the agreements with health insurance companies.
Before joining FORLEX in 2016, Eva Ostruszka Klusová worked for more than six years at Havel, Holásek & Partners, subsequently as a legal assistant, a junior associate and after passing the bar exam in 2014 also as an attorney-at-law.
- Labour law
- Commercial law
PROFILE TRANSACTIONS AND ADVISORY PROJECTS
- Complex labour law advisory to countless employers (among others, for major clients who are active in areas of heavy industry, engineering, chemistry, automotive, energetics, IT technologies or pharmacy) including audits of standard documentation and setting the internal processes for employers
- Advisory in relations between employers and providers of occupational health services, not just when concluding contracts for the provision of such health services but also in issuing and review of medical records and health qualification of employees
- Advisory to major international companies which are active in the area of construction or textile industry on claims of employees in employers’ insolvency
- Advisory to a number of clients in the field of corporate governance and relations with managers
- Advisory on acquisitions of health services providers and companies which are active in the area of distribution of medical devices (among others in negotiating the transfer of activities with health insurance companies or ensuring the necessary authorizations)
- Legal reviews of many companies which are operating in the area of healthcare and pharmacy
- Leading of workshops, seminars and presentations on labour law issues