Lenka Němcová is a senior associate at FORLEX. She specialises in real estate and construction law, public law, general commercial law and corporate law. Lenka Němcová provides also advises in the field of acquisitions and divestitures.
In the field of real estate and construction Lenka has provided comprehensive legal advice on drafting contractual documentation, due diligence procedures and dispute resolution with development projects. Within her legal practice Lenka has been involved in transactions pursued by major local as well as international companies, whether as a seller or as a buyer. Lenka Němcová also regularly advises and represents clients in various public procedures including following judiciary proceedings.
Before joining FORLEX in 2016, Lenka Němcová worked at Havel, Holásek & Partners as a junior associate and also as an attorney after passing the bar examination in 2015. In 2011, Lenka Němcová was seconded for three months to a law firm Baum · Reiter & Collegen in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Real Estate and Construction law
- Corporate law
PROFILE TRANSACTIONS AND ADVISORY PROJECTS
- Advised a major Czech developer in connection with several acquisitions of real estate projects, including the performance of comprehensive due diligence investigations of projects and project companies, drafting transaction documentation
- Advising a major Czech developer on the acquisition of land and the development of a residential project
- Representing major international companies in negotiations with respect to lease agreements for their offices and production plants
- Advising on several acquisitions of real estate and the subsequent construction of production plants in industrial zones in Moravia and Silesia and negotiating with representatives of the involved municipalities
- Advising a major international automotive manufacturer on the acquisition and construction of new industrial sites and the operation of existing industrial sites in the Czech Republic
- Involvement in legal due diligence and the preparation of acquisition of a Czech company involved in lease of offices and production plants
- Preparation of transaction documentation for acquisition of a hotel
- Comprehensive legal advisory to a major automobile manufacturer in the area of contractual and corporate law
- Advising on numerous complex disputes in the energy sector, including disputes relating to the support and production of energy from renewable resources
- Advising local and international clients on revisions to contractual documentation in connection with the recodification of the Czech private law, and drafting new template contracts