Lukáš Marek is an attorney at FORLEX. He specializes primarily in providing legal support for business corporations and M&A transactions. Lukáš Marek also provides counselling in contract law and business relations.
In the field of M&A transactions, Lukáš Marek has taken part in many transactions both on the sell side and the buy side, especially in various sectors of the engineering industry but also in education, telecommunications, agriculture or health care. Regarding business corporations, Lukáš Marek focuses both on the general agenda of corporate governance and on structural changes such squeeze-outs, financial assistance, increases of registered capital and more.
Before joining FORLEX in 2016, Lukáš Marek worked for one of the leading law firms in Prague for several years. Previously, he had served several internships, also in the US.
- Corporate law
- Commercial law
PROFILE TRANSACTIONS AND ADVISORY PROJECTS
- Assistance with domestic and international M&A transactions, including the acquisition of a major telephone operator; participation in gaining control over one of the most significant Czech private universities; acquisition of a major farm in South Moravia; sale of a leading container manufacturer; participation in an indirect acquisition of a leading Czech producer of automotive parts and other similar transactions
- Legal counselling regarding the squeeze-out process in several companies, business transformations, financial assistance, increasing of registered capital (also by contributions in kind), comprehensive legal services for general meetings of business corporations, adjustment of founding documents, establishment of companies, preparation and revision of shareholder agreements
- Legal support for property transactions (acquisitions of industrial facilities)
- Legal services for TV broadcaster on contracts, copyright and other TMT matters
- Modification of business terms and conditions and preparation of workshops in view of the recodification of Czech private law (including major clients in the fields of banking and e-commerce)