Pavel Říha is the founding partner of FORLEX with twenty years of practice in the field. He specializes in corporate law, acquisitions, divestitures and transformation of companies and insolvency and restructuring. In the long term Pavel Říha focuses also on labour law, debt financing, banking and a wide range of commercial transactions incl. real estate.
Pavel Říha has advised clients on numerous acquisitions and divestitures on both the buy and the sell side, mainly in the area of the manufacturing industry, the food industry, the automotive industry, trade and services. In the field of insolvency and restructuring, Pavel Říha focuses on reorganizations and out-of-court restructuring.
Before establishing FORLEX, Pavel Říha worked for more than eight years in the law firm Havel, Holásek & Partners, since 2007 as the head of its branch office in Ostrava and since 2011 as a partner of the law firm. Before joining Havel, Holásek & Partners, Pavel Říha worked at the Prague office of the leading German law firm Gleiss Lutz, in a major Czech law firm and as a manager of a ČSOB subsidiary.
- Corporate law
- Labour law
- Real estate
- Commercial law
PROFILE TRANSACTIONS AND ADVISORY PROJECTS
- Advising at dozens of acquisitions and divestitures of companies in the Czech Republic and Slovakia (among others for the prominent Czech and international investors in the area of heavy industry, machinery, chemical industry, automotive, energy, food, pharmacy, financial investors such as banking groups or investment funds, and individual private investors)
- Advising at dozens of mergers, demergers and other corporate reorganizations and restructurings of businesses in the Czech Republic
- Advising at dozens of transactions in the area of banking&finance and several bond transactions
- Advising at dozens of real estate transactions (in particular, industrial, logistic or office spaces)
- Advising at several international arbitrations incl. disputes over delivery of big investment units; diverse disputes in the Czech Republic and abroad in the area of commercial transactions and also labour disputes or debt collection
- Advising at diverse other projects in both the private and public sectors (e.g., international holdings structures; continual advisory at the development of a Czech airport; advisory with respect to the issuing of selected municipal norms, advisory in certain aspects of dispositions with EU funds)